Meesho is a unique platform because it allows sellers to set up their stores and sell products directly to customers. We have introduced our meesho supplier panel to help sellers achieve the best results on the Meesho platform. This panel is an online tool that helps you manage your inventory orders more efficiently than ever. The best part about this tool is that it’s free for new and existing suppliers!
What is the Meesho supplier panel?
A supplier panel is a tool you can use to manage your business. It’s where you can view orders and shipments, manage your products, track payments and more.
Here’s how it works:
- You’ll sign up for the meesho supplier panel using an email address that we’ve connected to your Meesho account. This will create a separate business profile within Meesho; this way, you don’t have to share personal information with the suppliers on our team.
- Once signed into their account within Meesho (or any other platform), suppliers will see all of their pending orders from customers like you in one place—the supplier panel! When they receive an order at their shop via SMS or by clicking on “Order Now” in one of the messages sent by buyers through our app or website–they’ll be able to fulfil it without ever leaving the meesho supplier panel because they can see exactly who placed each order and which products were ordered from them specifically.
How does it work?
You can see all your sales, traffic and engagement at the Meesho Panel.
You can also find details of your products like product status, product name, price, description and more. You can also see the details of orders placed for the products you sell on your website or marketplaces like Amazon, Flipkart etc., along with all information about buyers too!
You will be able to access detailed metrics such as:
- Quantity sold
- Average order value (AOV)
As a supplier on the Meesho platform, we provide insight into how much money is being made through each marketplace so that you can focus on maximizing returns from each channel.
Why should I use the Meesho supplier panel?
The meesho supplier panel is where you can find feedback, receive payments and keep up with your orders. The Meesho supplier panel is essential if you have an existing business and want to get paid for the products you sell on Meesho. It allows you to see how much money has been made from each product and when it will be paid.
The supplier panel also lets sellers give feedback on the status of their orders and leave reviews of other sellers’ work. This is useful as it means they can prevent getting scammed or buying bad products by knowing exactly what they’re getting before paying for it.
Who should use the meesho supplier panel?
The meesho supplier panel is a great platform for any social seller who wants to expand their business. It’s perfect for those who are looking to sell on Meesho and other platforms and those who want to run their own website or even sell through another marketplace.
There are many benefits associated with using the meesho supplier panel. The most important ones include:
- Accessibility and convenience: You can access your meesho supplier panel from anywhere if you have an internet connection (mobile phone/laptop) and log in using your username and password.
- Unlimited orders: You can receive complete orders from customers without worrying about how much stock you have because we will fulfil everything!
Use the meesho supplier panel to be a successful Meesho supplier.
As a Meesho supplier, you will have access to a panel where you can communicate with other suppliers, the Meesho platform and customers.
- As a Meesho supplier, you can create and manage your private group of direct sellers. You can also join groups that other people have created. Joining or creating private groups is optional but highly recommended as it will help encourage loyalty among your direct sellers, allowing them to support each other by sharing orders and giving feedback on products they sell so that everyone benefits!
To get started: Click on ‘My Profile in the top right corner of the website > scroll down and click ‘Create Group’.
We hope this article has given you a better understanding of the meesho supplier panel, what it is and how it works. It’s easy to use and can help you grow your business by connecting with other Meesho users in your area. If you want to learn more about becoming a Meesho supplier, reach out to us at [email protected]
1. How do I get more suppliers on Meesho?
If you want to improve your sales on Meesho, subscribers should do a few things. These include uploading a higher number of catalogues, keeping products competitively priced, providing multiple product images, having attractive packaging with products and promoting the site on social media channels. Sellers will also have better results by signing up for Next Day Dispatch and watching Seller Panel analytics.
2. What is a supplier management system?
Supplier management is a structured program to manage suppliers and improve their impact on the buyer’s business. It includes managing vendor deliverables, working collaboratively to co-develop new processes, and managing compliance as well as payment of invoices.
3. What is a preferred supplier list?
A preferred supplier list is a register of pre-assessed, agreed suppliers that your business will use to purchase goods and services. The assessment process will ensure your preferred suppliers will support your organization’s goals and objectives for growth and success.